CLICK AND COLLECT
- Add your items to your cart as normal, on the cart page you will see the option for either 'Home Delivery' or 'Click and Collect'.
- Once you have selected 'Click and Collect' a pop-up screen will load. Enter your postcode or location into the search box and hit enter (or click the search icon).
- The next screen will show the available collection points local to your postcode. The map can be zoomed out for further locations. At the top of the page if you'd rather you can opt to display the pick-up points in list form rather than on the map.
- Once you are happy with your pick-up location select the icon above. This will load another screen showing you the opening hours of the store, so please ensure these fit with you before proceeding. If so, click confirm and checkout.
- Complete the checkout process as normal, ensuring you provide either an email address or mobile number so you can be notified once your pick-up is ready.
- Once your order has been placed you will receive an order confirmation from Northern Menswear, following that an email from Hub-box confirming your click and collect details.
- Once your order has arrived at your chosen pick-up point, you will receive an email with a collection code letting you know it’s ready. This will again state the opening hours of your pick-up point.
- To collect your parcel, head to your collection point and show your Hub-box number. If you’ve lost the email you can also use a valid form of ID (passport, driving license or bank card).